This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
“Generic Memory Manager” is free software. The author has spent a large amount of time and effort in the development and improvement of it. The continuous development of “Generic Memory Manager” needs your support. The best way to support and encourage the author, so that this project can be moved forward always, is to donate for “Generic Memory Manager” project.
The latest beta version
- Beta version relase available only as full package
The latest stable version
- Library sources only:
- Full package, includes unit and performance tests:
- And ‘all-in-one’ package, includes full package+documentation
- Or you can visit project’s download page on SOURCEFORGE.NET.
The latest library sources you can get from subversion control using following command:
svn co https://memory-mgr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/memory-mgr/trunk memory-mgr
or if you have TortoiseSVN installed, you can check out the whole sourcecode by clicking on this link.
Source Code Documentation Downloads
Source code documentation is available in three different styles and in five packages:
- CHM documentation:
- CHM documentation that includes inheritance and collaboration diagrams for classes, call and caller graphs for functions
- HTML documentation that includes inheritance and collaboration diagrams for classes, call and caller graphs for functions. These packages differs only in used archiver.